Thursday, October 9, 2008

Christmas time....



The holiday season was so much fun this year! It was technically Hannah's second Christmas, but since she was just a couple of weeks old the year before she wasn't really in any pictures and it didn't really feel like she was a part of it. That was not the case this time- both girls were all about the wrapping paper and decorations.
It is so much fun to see their awe...Caroline constantly squealed "There is a tree in our house!" We had a great time spending days with family- first opening presents with Chris's family on Christmas Eve, going home and having Santa at our house Christmas morning, and then heading to Kosciusko to spend the day with my mom, dad and grandfather.
The girls got enough loot to last them for several years, rather off just one. And I got a wonderful Christmas to treasure. It just gets better and better every year. I am so thankful for my sweet babies...their joy in life keeps me daily reminded of my joy in Christ.

No comments: